Booking terms and conditions
The terms and conditions described below are an integral part of any booking contract concluded orally or in writting, including emails between an individual or an entity (commonly referred to as "the customer") and Tam Coc Garden (referred to as "the resort"). These terms are governed by Vietnamese law, and the Courts of Vietnam have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them. The conclusion of the contract between the customer and the resort, whether written or oral, implies that the customer has read, understood and accepted these following terms and conditions.
Rates shown on the website are indicative only, excluding VAT and are subject to change any time with or without prior notice. All rates include breakfast. Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer.
2. Children policy
Accommodation is free of charge for 01 child less than 12 years, sharing parents' room and utilizing existing bedding (Double King size or Double Queen size bed). Breakfast is free charge for children under 06 years old and 12 USD charge for children above 06 years old.
Maximum occupancy is 03 adults per room or 02 adults with 02 children under 12 years old.
Children from and above 12 years old are considered as adults.
Maximum occupancy is 01 adult or 01 child per single bed.
Baby cot for infant less than 2 years old is free of charge.
Extra charge for 3rd person in room (extra bed and breakfast included) is 55 USD.
3. Reservation and payment
Unless otherwise agreed, the reservation is guaranteed when the resort receives a deposit equal to 30% of the total payment at least 7 days before the arrival date.
In case of reservation within 30 days prior arrival date, the customer will pay the whole charge right after when the reservation have been confirmed.
Payment plus bank charges can be made by bank transfer or bank card via a terminal or a secure online payment system.
The customer will be responsible for all bank transfer related charges.
Cancellation from the customer
In all events except those designated as natural disasters, the customer must pay the following penalty equal to:
- 1st night's room charge per room reserved if cancellation is made 14 to 08 days prior to the estimated arrival date stated in the booking confirmation
- 100% of the total payment if cancellation is received 7 days prior to the estimated arrival date stated in the booking confirmation
Cancellation from the resort
The resort reserves the right to cancel reservation in following cases:
- The customer does not pay the balance within 7 days of arrival. In this case, the deposit is not refunded to the customer
- In the event of force majeure such as natural disaster or unexpected situation that threatens the customer’s life and health, the resort is liable to reimburse the full amount the customer had paid
5. Check-in and check-out times
Check in time is 2 p.m while check out time is 12 p.m. Early check- in and late check-out are subject to room availability. 50% of the room rate will be charged if the customer checks out from 2 p.m to 6 p.m while 100% of the room rate will be charged if the customer checks out after 6 p.m.
6. Governing law and jurisdiction
Vietnamese law governs the relationship between the customer and the resort, and the Courts of Vietnam have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.